january faves





            WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BITS FOR THIS MONTH ??

MY JANUARY FAVES starts from here..

         it’s been awhile since I updated my last blog. Today I’m going to share my January favourite 

makeup with you guys. I am a person who always go out with at least a foundation on my face, it’s really 

rare for me to go out without a makeup on. I feel much more comfortable if I dressed presentably when

 I’m not at home.


1.      Yves Saint Laurent ALL HOUR FOUNDATION

So talking about foundation, recently I am very obsessed with  a foundation called ‘’ ALL HOUR 

FOUNDATION ‘’ the brand for this foundation is YVES SAINT LAURENT. Usually i always use a 

tinted moisturizer or a cushion foundation as base for my makeup. My skin texture isn’t really good cause

 I have some tiny breakouts and large pores in my face which requires a medium to full coverage base to

cover it . I did some research about this foundation and see some reviews from a few youtubers as well. 

Many of them recommended this foundation so I decided to go to ysl store and try it on. This foundation

 is a matte finishing so it’s perfect for people who have oily skin. And also it could be used on any skin

 types including sensitive skin. I personally have a combination oily skin so I tend to have a shiny glowy

 face in the end of the day. This foundation is a change to my foundation routine. I might sounds 

exaggerating but to be honest, this love have given me a smooth and poreless face which I always crave 

for. It doesn’t make my face looks shiny and oily in the end of the day. I usually go out at 8/9 am and 

often come back home around 9/10 pm. When I wanted to remove my makeup I realize that the 

foundation is still on my face . Literary didn’t smudge at all.  This holy grail make my skin looks matte 

but doesn’t feel drying at all. It covers my scars and my tiny bumps perfectly and the best thing is it 

doesn’t break me out at all. I usually will have some tiny breakouts after I use foundation for more than 2 

days. I’ve been using this for almost a month now and so far it doesn’t break me out at all.Totally 

recommend this to those who wanted to invest in a good quality and long lasting foundation. This thing 

could last for at least 3-6 months.

2.      Laura mercier primer (basic)

My second holy grail is a primer from laura mercier. I have been using these for almost 4  months now 

and so far it still do a great job as a primer. This primer is safe for sensitive skin. At first I was scared 

because I never use a liquidy gel primer before. People who have  sensitive skin like myself tend to avoid 

liquidy product when it comes to makeup. Preferably powder/compact as it won’t sink right into the skin 

and clog pores. I will only use it if the product is safe for sensitive skin. I can see myself grabbing this 

babe for a very very long time.

3.      NARS  Laguna bronzer

Before I use this bronzer my daily favourite bronzer will be  my chanel les beiges powder. I forgot what’s 

the colour but I choose a colour that slightly deeper from my skin tone to sculpt my face. Then around 3

 months ago I went in to NARS to look for new blush which called ‘’orgasm’’ and the people there 

introduce me to this beauty and they put on my face. It’s not only that the product is safe for my face, 

but it also brings out a natural sculpt v face. The pigment wasn’t too strong and perfect for daily use. If 

you read my blog before you will know that I love love natural makeup. I like a  Slightly nude and bronzy

 colour just to add some life and features to my face. I have a pretty pale skin and I usually look dead if I 

have a bare face. I guess now you know why I prefer putting makeup if I’m heading out.

4.      NARS ORGASM  BLUSH

As I mention just now that I went to look for a blush 3 months ago. I get this lovelies in the same time I 

bought the bronzer. This blush have a soft pigment yet contain a shimmers. Because of the shimmer it 

could make the face look more dewy and glowing. Perfect for those who wants a Korean dewy look. This 

blush usually enhance my highlighter more. This is my go to bush for the past 3 months and still using 

this until now.

5.      NARS SOFT MATTE CONCEALER AND RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER

I always struggle when it comes to concealer. I have a pretty bad under eye circles and puffy eyes. My face 

has a few acne scars that is pretty hard to conceal. My friend introduces me to this concealer called ‘’ 

radiant creamy concealer and soft matte concealer. The radiant creamy works for concealing undereye 

imperfections. It could also be used to conceal any area in the face. It Depends on preference. For me I

prfer soft matte to conceal my acne scars as it has more coverage. I love the matte feeling on my skin . it 

matches my foundation  The radiant creamy concealer covers my dark circles nicely. I usually will go for 

corrector but this product works just fine with or without corrector.

6.      Bobbi brown corrector
This month I went to pavilion and I went to bobbi brown to plug my eyebrows . while she plug my 

eyebrows, the lady at the bobbi brown introduce me a corrector which LEGIT COVER  my blue stains

 in my undereye. I have been using this nonstop and it has given me a nice  undereye  so far. I am a warm

 tone so I use a slightly yellowish peachy colour.

7.      Last but not least my bobbi brown highlighter.

I got this highlighter about 3 weeks ago and has been my go to highlighter so far. I normally use  hot 

sand highlighter from NARS before I purchase the bobbi brown one. This highlighter is called poudre 

touché éclat in pink glow.the actual colour for this highlight is rose gold. The pigment wasn’t too strong 

but it still gives a glowy effect to my face. More towards a natural finish but in the same time eye 

catching.

Alright I guess that’s about it for  my January faves. Please do follow me on instagram @zhaoobellaa and until my next blog.toodless…
     

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

challenge is the shit

why judge?